Sunday, January 1, 2012

21/12/2011 (Poem Writing)


First of all I would like to thank Miss Zue for making me realized about my mistakes. Miss Zue gets mad and scolded me when I said that I didn't finish her task which is listing out 100 regular and irregular verbs. Secondly about unwillingly wrote in so-called-conclusion-of-the-day into this blog. But I'm sorry Miss Zue, I'm not unwillingly to do this thing, I just don't know what to say. And thank you Megat because kept on laughing while I'm get scolded -,-

So, task of the day is about making a poem. Miss Zue asked us to make a poem based on 'I think I can' sentence. The whole class like so surprised because none of us have written a poem before but after the 25 minutes that being given by Miss Zue, I amazed because JAC1102A's students has a talent to write a poem EVEN Megat! HAHAHAHA :D

I get touched when I saw Aira cried when she read her poem. It is so fantastic. So for me, the 'ingredients' to make an incredible poem are willingness, emotions, creativity and also a good imagination. But I didn't follow all the 'ingredients'. I just wrote the things that came out from my mind that time haha. So here is the thing;

"I think I can,
Can be a great leader, can be a holder,
But it is a hard thing to do,
When there is no effort that put into.

I think I can,
Can be the proudest son to my dearest parents,
But there is nothing to proud to,
When there is no effort that I put into.

I think I can,
Can be a good example to my beloved siblings,
But there is nothing to show to,
When there is no effort that I put into.

So as a man, a son and a brother,
All the things that I think I can,
Will be achieve and will come true,
When I plus the effort and the willingness,
Insya-Allah all the things that I think I can,
Will come true'

Sooooooooo, how was it? Kind of awkward right? I knew it already haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment