Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Super-Duper-Hyper Lecturer and Classmate :)

Okay first of all, I want to introduce my lecturer, Miss Zuraidah binti Sumari. She's 25 and she have a great British slang. I wonder how she get used to that slang. I was like tooooooooooooooooo amazed everytime she starts to talk. She always encouraged us to speak in english and she is the reason why i want to learn this foreign's language so bad.
Secondly, about my classmates. Thanks to Allah, I'm happy to have the same classmate this sem :') As ussual, I still have Megat that always by my side in whatever things that im going to do. He always encouraged me to study and he always wake me up every morning. As you know, I'm a lazy person to do things like this.
Thirdly, i just want to say that Ilovethisclass so muchh. I love the surroundings, I love the people heree, I love the lecturer and most of all, I love the way the lecturer teaches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment